Tuesday, August 12, 2008

30 Weeks


It doesn't seem as though there is too much of a difference from the last two weeks, but my belly is definitely growing larger and larger. (I pretty much feel huge!)Its not too uncomfortable, I have had a really good pregnancy so far. I guess the hardest thing is sleeping. Both falling asleep and then staying asleep, the past few weeks I wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and once I'm awake I feel hungry so I usually have some cereal and then don't fall back asleep for about another hour. I usually end up tossing and turning, I tell Josh I sleep better when I'm in the bed alone, but for some reason he wont sleep on the couch despite my best convincing. I guess its not too much longer, I should probably enjoy what sleep I get now!

2 comments:

Keoni and Sheila said...

oh my gosh, I know what you are going through- I must admit that after having the baby... its weird not having to go to the bathroom as often as I did. We went through SO MUCH toilet paper. Thats something I don't miss.

Roemhildt Family Fun said...

I look that big and I'm only 17 weeks. I can't believe how close you are to having a baby. It's so exciting. to bad my baby won't hurry up a come out sooner so they can play together. hehehehe I wish.