Thursday, July 3, 2008

And Finally...





I was so happy because I got to see one of my younger but not so little brothers. He is now taller and much larger than my dad! He was over there for work, but we were lucky enough to spend a couple days with him before we had to leave. We went out for dinner, sat by the beach and drank smoothies and also went snorkling. It was so nice to see him and I hope its not so long until next time. I think the only bad part about him visiting us was that he left the hotel with a pretty bad sunburn, but my parents got him some spray aloe with the numbing stuff in it, I'm sure he will be fine. We had tons of fun with all our family and can't wait till we can do it again!

2 comments:

Keoni and Sheila said...

yey, your blog is back. Can you believe that I've never been to the Dole plantation EVER! One day maybe. Sorry about the cats- maybe they will still be there.

Chelsea said...

Hey Ashley! Congrats on your baby girl! I know she is going to be gorgeous. I hope everything is going great with you guys :)